The Wykamol Floor Drain Drainage Channel is a PVC drainage conduit for the control of water ingress in below ground waterproofing situations. Wykamol Floor Drain is flangeless (no up-stand) and can be fitted across the centre of the basement floor, directing any ingress of water towards a sump chamber or drain.
Floor Drain Channel
- Quick and easy to install
- Pre-drilled drainage holes
- Can detail centrally across foundation floors
- Tough and durable
- Ideal for where stepped foundation footings would cause a problem
- Part of a complete Type C cavity drain membrane system for waterproofing below-ground structures in line with BS8102:2009