No Hydro Tanking Slurry 20KG: Reliable Cementitious Waterproofing System
Experience exceptional waterproofing capabilities with No Hydro Tanking Slurry. When mixed with clean water, this product forms a permanent waterproof coating on the substrate, creating a monolithic bond using crystalline chemicals when applied to concrete and masonry structures. Whether applied with a brush, trowel, or spray, No Hydro Tanking Slurry offers an easy, versatile application.
Versatile for Both Internal & External Use
No Hydro Tanking Slurry can be utilised in a variety of settings. Its ability to waterproof against both positive and negative hydrostatic heads of water makes it suitable for use internally on walls and floors, as well as externally above and below ground.
Efficient Damp Proofing Solution
In addition to its waterproofing capabilities, No Hydro Tanking Slurry is an excellent choice for use as part of a damp-proofing course (DPC). Please note: If applying No Hydro Tanking Slurry to a structure housing aquatic life, an overcoating with Technoseal DPM in line with the relevant data sheet is required. This can be requested or downloaded from our website.
Key Features for Optimal Performance
- Easy to use, with brush, roller or spray application
- Provides permanent waterproofing for concrete and masonry
- Resists both positive and negative water pressure
- Offers superior bond strength
- Resists salt contamination in masonry
- Suitable for use above and below ground level, for both internal and external use
- Safe for use in contact with potable water
No Hydro Tanking Slurry is a uniquely formulated cementitious compound, designed for application on the surfaces of walls and associated solid floors that may be subjected to penetrating dampness and water ingress.