Oldroyd Aquadrain (Without Upstand)
Experience Ultimate Basement Protection!
Oldroyd Aquadrain (Without Upstand) is a specialised perimeter drainage channel designed explicitly for basement waterproofing applications. It’s typically installed around the basement perimeter to offer enhanced protection at the critical wall-floor junction. Aquadrain is expertly engineered to guide water to an appropriate drainage point or sump system such as the Sentry Sump System.
This version of Aquadrain, without an upstand, is ideally used where it needs to be laid across floor areas. Regularly, it is used in combination with Oldroyd cavity drainage systems. Still, it also complements epoxy and cement-based waterproofing systems, including ECS Epoxy Floor Coating and Vandex BB75. For additional details, don’t hesitate to call our technical department.
- Specially designed for basement waterproofing applications
- Offers enhanced protection at the wall-floor junction
- Channels water to suitable drainage points or sump systems
- Can be used in combination with Oldroyd cavity drainage systems and other waterproofing systems
- Available without an upstand for laying across floor areas