Drybase ECS Epoxy Floor Coating
Drybase ECS Epoxy Floor Coating can be used as a liquid damp-proof membrane (DPM) for floors and walls, as well as a long-lasting, attractive finish.
Drybase ECS Epoxy Floor Coatings for damp proofing floors and walls. This is a plastic-wrapped and chemically bonded epoxy resin that may be applied by brush or roller to provide a protective layer that can simply be cleaned. Once painted on, Drybase ECS Epoxy Floor Coating provides resistance to oils and greases.
- Waterproofing concrete floors in warehouses
- Damp proofing floors in kitchens and other food processing areas
- Damp proof membrane for walls
- Light industrial factory areas – to give resistance to foot traffic and light vehicular traffic
- Liquid DPM for concrete floor as a rising damp treatment
ECS Epoxy Floor Coating is applied in two coats. The second coat should be applied as soon as the first coat has completely dried (typically 18 to 24 hours).
Coverage – Typically 10 – 20 m2 per 5 kg pack (based on two coats).
Be the first to review “Drybase ECS Epoxy Floor Coating 5kg”