Drybase ECS CR Epoxy Coating
The Drybase ECS CR Epoxy Coating is a two-part water-dispersed epoxy resin that, like ECS Epoxy Floor Coating, has better chemical resistance properties. It is applied in two coats using a brush or roller.
The Drybase ECS CR Epoxy Coating coating is hardy, damp proof, and resistant to a wide range of chemicals once cured. This is a fantastic choice for usage on floors and walls that will come into touch with chemicals.
Drybase ECS CR Epoxy Coating Applications
- Damp proofing floors in kitchens and other food processing areas
- Waterproofing concrete floors in warehouses
- Light industrial factory areas – to give resistance to foot traffic and light vehicular traffic
- Liquid DPM for concrete floor as a rising damp treatment
- Damp proof membrane for walls
ECS Epoxy Floor Coating is applied in two coats. The second coat should be applied as soon as the first coat has completely dried (typically 18 to 24 hours).
Coverage – Typically 10 – 20 m2 per 5 kg pack (based on two coats).
Be the first to review “Drybase ECS CR Epoxy Coating (5 kg)”